A Fresh Start to a Healthier You Classes
This Saturday, May 5, at the Historic Longview Farmers Market, the Texas AgriLife Extension Service starts a series of public course titled “A Fresh Start to a Healthier You.”
The presentation is a series of four free Texas A&M classes to be offered at the market at 9:30 a.m. on May 5, 12, 19, and 26. To learn more about the classes and to let them know you are coming, call 903.237.2630 or visit www.facebook.com/GreggCountyBLT.
The classes will help participants:
- Learn to cook healthy meals for your family
- Get practical shopping and cooking tips
- Get handy cooking tools every week
- Meet other people interested in healthy eating
- Receive a graduation gift when you come to three classes
For more information on these classes, call 903.237.2630. For information on the Farmers Market, call 903.746.2708 or visit HistoricLongviewFarmersMarket.com.